- Detailed description of goods and/or services: Eldorado Jewellers is a business in the Gold and Diamond Jewelry industry that designs, manufactures and sells gold and diamond jewelry .
- Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery conﬁrmed by way of email.
- Export restriction: The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by Eldorado Jewellers is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Eldorado Jewellers will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee.
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Eldorado Jewellers via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to http://www.paygate.co.za to view their security certiﬁcate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Eldorado Jewellers separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to http://www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: Eldorado Jewellers takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Eldorado Jewellers chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Variation: Eldorado Jewellers may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by Eldorado Jewellers (private company) based in South Africa trading as Eldorado Jewellers with Mukesh Singh (Owner).
- Eldorado Jewellers contact details Company Physical Address: Shop 31 Beachview Mall, 14 Brickhill Road, Durban 4001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 031 368 2276
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
All of our jewelry is custom designed and manufactured on site in our stores. If you are interested in a piece that is currently on back order, please call us and we can tell you when the item will be available. Because this jewelry is made here in our facility, there may be a 1-4 week delay before the piece can be shipped. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information on our Site
At Eldorado Jewellers, we make every effort to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our pieces in full detail, some pieces may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, size may vary slightly. On our site, we provide the measurement of each piece based on our manufacturing specifications.
Eldorado Jewellers’ guarantee is simple and straightforward. If something is wrong due to faulty workmanship, we take care of it. It’s a fair way of doing business. That being said, precious metals erode and stones can become damaged over time. When normal wear occurs, repairs can be done in house by our expert staff at the normal repair fee. Any work performed by a jeweler other than Eldorado Jewellers automatically voids the warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain insurance against loss or damage not covered by the warranty.